I'm finally graduating. At one point, I thought it would never come: my final project was going nowhere slowly. I don't feel I ever established a rapport with my internship sponsors and trying to get anything done was torture. But now I don't care anymore. I'm still extremely disappointed that my project never fully came to fruition as it would truly have been interesting and useful from both business and academic perspectives. I refuse to take complete blame for its failure but I know there is a lot more I could have done.
But there's no point in fretting about it anymore. My mistakes will be lessons for future endeavours, but for the moment, I'm not worrying about it anymore. Yesterday I submitted my application for graduation and today I measured my head for my cap size (20" around, size 6 3/8). It's all happening so fast: I'll be graduated in just less than 4 weeks. But that's probably for the better because I can't wait to get this part of my life behind me!
No comments:
Post a Comment