Saturday, February 5, 2005
Yesterday afternoon, on my way downtown, I walked by the hospital. There was a car driving slowly in the opposite direction. I thought the driver was driving slowly just because there were a lot of pedestrians around the hospital. I made nothing of it and just kept on walking, minding my own business. All of a sudden I heard a loud BOOM!!! I turned around and realized the slow car that had just passed crashed into a parked car along the side of the street. The driver got out of her car and looked incredulously at the damage she had caused. Feeling both embarrassed and sorry for her, I quickly went on my way. This is why I don't get a licence: I'd probably end up just like her, ramming into parked cars for absolutely no reason. When I walk into parked cars by accident, sure I might get embarrassed, but at least there isn't as much noise and i don't get in nearly as much trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment