Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I need to learn how to floss. When I was at the dentist's last week, he should me x-rays of my teeth and pointed out the root resorption. He then pretty much said that if I don't floss, my teeth are going to fall out. Of course, I don't want that to happen. So being the responsible steward of teeth I've been given, I went and dug out my floss. I've had the same package for several years now and haven't been able to use it up. And now I remember way. Every time I floss, I feel it's a struggle between pulling my teeth out with the floss and strangulating my index fingers with the floss. (Even as I type this now, my left index finger is throbbing.) If I don't learn to floss properly, I feel I'm going to lose either teeth or fingers. I suppose, though, if it really came down to it, I'd rather keep my fingers.

No comments: