Thursday, February 2, 2006
I thought I'd be sick of my toothpaste's flavour after five days, but I haven't grown tired of it yet. It's Crest Whitening Plus Scope Citrus Splash. That is quite a long name for a toothpaste. Zesty, indeed, it is. I highly recommend trying it, especially if you like the flavour of Natural Citrus Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash as they taste rather similar. I suppose that's not all too surprising since Scope Citrus Splash is probably its main competitor. If you let the foam from the toothpaste touch your tongue for a while, it starts to tingle. Cheap thrills, for sure, but still rather enjoyable. I attribute it to the alcohol content of the toothpaste (1.14%). I dug the packaging out of the trash just to look that up. It's definitely not as much alcohol as the above-mentioned Listerine product (21.6%) but it gives it a slight kick. If from the fact this whole post is about oral hygiene products you infer that there isn't really much of note going on in my life, you're absolutely right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment