Friday, March 10, 2006
I've been in such a rut lately. I have identified most of my worries--at least the ones I'm willing to admit. But knowing that I'm not able to do anything much about resolving them, I seem still to have so much difficulty moving on. I haven't done anything active in the last two weeks or so. As I think back upon this time, it seems so much longer, perhaps even an eternity in itself. This rut has just left me so lethargic, so burdened, so numb. Each day, I roll around in bed until I have no more excuse not to get up. I drag my ass to the computer and sit there until it's time to go to work. I drag my ass to work and sit glazed over waiting for my 8 hours to pass. After that, it's back home and back to bed. Repeat. I really need to get out of here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, the weather is getting warmer. Maybe doing things outside will help. It is amazing what a nice walk can do...
Post a Comment