Yay! And that's all I have to say.
No, I guess there's a little more. Life post-MCAT is grand. The trees have sprouted leaves, flowers are in full bloom... I feel invigorated. It's as if a sense of vitality has been restored both within and without. There are a few vestiges of MCAT influence that I still have yet to eradicate though: my apartment is on the verge of squalour--due to way too many months of neglect--and my current bathroom reading material is an old, beat-up quantitative chemical analysis textbook (opened to chapter 11, polyprotic acid-base equilibria). I still contemplate a lot of things from a scientific perspective (such as why I could only see my reflection in the bus window after sunset) but I think it's my nature to be overly analytical. I suppose I did discover one thing in my preparations for the MCAT. This blog owes its existence to my insatiable need to procrastinate, to put off the more important things for those that are not. As I've been too busy even to blog, it holds that I've procrastinated blogging by studying. The conclusion is, therefore, that blogging is more important than studying. I never saw that one coming...
No comments:
Post a Comment