Tuesday, November 25, 2008
This morning was nice and leisurely. I got up about half an hour before my alarm went off. Hopping out of bed, I went straight to my computer and did all the usual things: check my email, read a few blogs, see if there's anything interesting in the news, run a few PubMed searches to answer random questions. Seeing that it was still early (I don't have class until 11 on Tuesdays), I decided I'd be lazy and crawl back in bed. I turned around and pondered how appealing my bed looked; the thick puffy blanket, turned over near the top corner closest to me invited me to climb back in and envelope myself in its warm embrace. And so I complied. I got back in and pulled the blanket over my head and lay there for a few moments contemplating just how comfortable I was. Then I noticed that there was something else in bed. I reached over to figure out what it was. Still not quite sure after exploring with my hand, I peeked under the covers. Apparently, I had somehow managed to take my pyjama pants off in the middle of the night while asleep. (Moreover, I had been up and sitting at my computer for about an hour without noticing it.) I wonder if I dreamt about anything last night--and if I did, I sure wish I remembered what it was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment